Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am turning 40!!

I was nicely surprised last night by Troy with a surprise party for my 40th birthday. He said we were going out and then we ended up at a friends house with a lot of people. It was a surprise party for me and another friend who is turning 40. It was nice to see so many people. The boys even hired a band named "Joe fornothin". They were great. I was definitely surprised and it was a lot of fun. Wow I can't believe in less than a month I will be 40. I remember thinking 40 seemed old but now that I am getting there I don't think that way any more. Funny how your perspective changes. Thanks Troy for the great party and wonderful memory for my 40th birthday!

1 comment:

Chafe Instinct said...

Randomly, I found your Blog by hitting 'Next' while looking at my blog. Then I saw that you had 6 random comments on your blog. Finding that ironic, I scrolled down and saw that you are turning 40 and don't feel as old as 40 used to sound. I'm just writing to say that I know what you mean. I'm right behind you and feel pretty young still :) Happy 40th.